Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Prayers of the Righteous

James 5:16 "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."

Just think of the difference we would see in our lives, in each others lives, if we would PRAY! If we could only, would only, share our struggles with each other, knowing those struggles would not be the object of gossip, but rather the object of prayer, what victory we would experience! For God really does answer prayer, especially the prayers of those who love Him, who have faith in Him, who obey Him, who want to please Him. Our prayers are important to God.

When we approach God through prayer, we access the power that is only available through Him. When we pray, we see results. Let us challenge one another to use this powerful and effective tool each day. Then, we can praise God together as we watch Him work!

Dear Father, I love You, and I want to be righteous. Please remind me to come to You with every problem, every need. Remind me to pray for other people, and not just myself. Thank you for the powerful results that I know will come because of my prayers.

Amen

No comments: