Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Can Do

Good morning! I am so grateful for this new day. And yet, sometimes the tasks before me seem overwhelming. That little voice inside screams, "You can't do this!" But I can. God's Word tells me I can. Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

So, what exactly does that mean? It means that:

1. I can parent my children, and love them, and bring them up to be wise and wonderful followers of Jesus Christ.
2. I can keep my house clean. (Maybe not perfect, but I can keep it under control.)
3. I can lose that exra fifteen pounds.
4. I can exercise for 30 minutes every day.
5. I can drink more water.
6. I can reach out to my neighbors, show them love and friendship, invite them to church, tell them about Jesus.
7. I can build my husband up, and never tear him down.

I can do all of these things, and more, through Christ, who gives me strength!

May God bless you today and every day!

Renae

No comments: